[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: mod_jk 1.2 not distrubuting HTTP requests evenly

mjgreene550 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 3 22:08:42 EDT 2007

UPDATE-----

After many many hours of examining mod_jk's log output, it seems as if my declarations of various DWR (Direct Web Remoting) (for example: /dwr/interface/ValidationService.js) files was causing multiple requests to be generated. This in turn was throwing off the perceived even distribution of requests.

I'm not quite sure how I am going to fix this issue in particular but at least it allows me to know that it's something to do with the way I have constructed the application. Hopefully that helps someone else.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050782#4050782

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050782