[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jpdl eclipse designer hangs

ckming do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 3 23:45:28 EDT 2007

i'm currently using jBPM designer from "jBpm-jpdl-3.2.GA" suite together with eclipse wtp 1.5.3. My problem is that the eclipse will hangs when i save the changes i've made to the processdefinition using the designer. I've even try using jboss IDE 2.0 beta2 with the designer plugins and it's still the same result.

i've search through google/jira and can't find anyone with the same problem as mine. is there anything i've missed out or it's a bugs with the designer?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050789#4050789

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050789