[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - EJBoverHTTP + callbacks?

skywa1k3r do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 01:34:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've followed the steps outlined in this wiki page to get JBoss/EJB running over http (since our client and servers are separated by firewalls). We are implementing a system that uses instrumentation by extending NotificationBroadcasterSupport (client registers as a listener to servers), this component seems to stop working after tunnelling over HTTP. Is this because rmi-over-http disables callbacks, and is there any way around this?

Thanks

(Reposted from Advanced Documentation)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050794#4050794

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050794