[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JSF Component binding with conversation scope seam compo

quilleashm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 04:15:17 EDT 2007

There's a general rule (in the docs somewhere I think) that you should never do component bindings into a scope that lasts longer than a single request.  This has been known to cause all sorts of issues in the past.

The preferred solution is to bind your components into an event scoped component and inject that into your conversation beans that need access to the binding.

I would address this first and see if that solves your problem.

Cheers.

Mike.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050830#4050830

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050830