[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam managed entity manager and sessions beans

moshe@egis-software.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 04:41:15 EDT 2007

I tried your suggestion and it did not work. I changed my components.xml as well

 from

<core:managed-persistence-context name="em"
  |                               auto-create="true"
  |                persistence-unit-jndi-name="java:/EntityManagers/pt">

<core:managed-persistence-context name="entityManager"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050837#4050837

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050837