[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - How to enable jCOM in JBoss

sasmita.behera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 07:48:21 EDT 2007

Hi

Can anyone help me to enable jCOM in JBoss?

I am trying to publish a Web Service in JBoss that inturn uses some jars(Earlier it was deployed in Weblogic).
This application was already deployed in Weblogic and was working fine after enabling jCOM in Weblogic.
The same exception(license problem) I am getting in JBoss. To get rid of it I need  to enable jCOM in JBoss. Can anyone guide me how to fix this issue?

Thanks
Sasmita

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050904#4050904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050904