[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Out of Memory Error

mark.bramnik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 08:37:35 EDT 2007

We have the same issues with Jboss/JMS

We're running a clustered JBoss application on JBoss 4.0.4 and java1.5

We have a log4j appender that logs the messages to JMS queue. The messages are consumed by MDB.

I've used "jconsole" and noticed that each time the JMS message is sent to HA-JMS queue the number of threads is increased. The "ReadTask"/"WriteTask" is started and never ends. It looks like it has a "wait" call inside. So we end with too many threads and OutOfMemoryError on Linux based server.

Is it a known bug ? Does somebody know what is workaround?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050920#4050920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050920