[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MBean Servic cannot open jms session

chip_schoch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 11:19:01 EDT 2007

I did not run the examples, but I will do that.  What I did was:

1.  Download and unzip JBossAS 4.2.0.GA
2.  Download and unzip JVM 1.3.0.QA
3.  run ant -f release-admin.xml
4.  replace hssql with mssql everywhere
5.  Add in my application dependent jars (jtds, groups etc.)
6.  Start JBossAs
7.  Deploy my hibernate archive, webapp and services.
8.  Attempt to connect to JBM from each.

I have a test project that is able to post messages to JBM but it is not running in the same JVM as JBossAS.  It uses the client libs and works fine.  I have only seen this when trying to connect from processes running in the same JVM as JBossAS.

I tried both the webapp scoped and not scoped and it made no difference.

I am getting a new machine this afternoon so I will redo the installation and try it all again.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050993#4050993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050993