[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + Maven + Richfaces + softeu

Lightguard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 13:17:30 EDT 2007

We're working on doing the same thing here at work.  We have Ajax4JSF and RichFaces in the war file (you could use the ear) and they seem to be working just fine.  Double check to see if you have it loaded twice (like you thought might be happening) in the war / ear or on JBoss AS itself.

I also would like to see official support for maven.  Both of the referenced seam archetypes seem defunct now (the lunarlogic one has source available if someone wants to take it over, I don't have time to maintain it).  The softeu stuff looks really good, but I also think this is defunct.  Maybe a merge of the two would be good.  I know there have been talks (there's an eight page thread on the forum about this) of someone maintaining a repo for seam, but it looks like it didn't get as far as we were all hoping (there is a list of dependencies for seam 1.0.1, but nothing since).

I think Gavin's take (correct me if I'm wrong here) is for someone in the community to head it up, then they can reference that.  An "official" JBoss support for maven would be very nice, but not as likely.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051041#4051041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051041