[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Data separation in multi tenant applications with seam

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 16:26:37 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : very seam-like :)

Yes, do you start to feel what I mean when I talk about Seam-style loose-coupling?

It really takes people a while to start to get into the swing of not writing "orchestration" code, and just writing components that take care of their own business and react naturally to events that occur in the world around them, without really knowing what's causing or driving these events.

It's something I will never really be able to explain, you have to see it and feel it. But it really increases reusability and helps reduce LOC.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051102#4051102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051102