[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JAAS authentication is failing for Correct User name and pas

rashmi_setty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 23:10:27 EDT 2007

Hi,
We are using JBoss portal 2.4.0 and JBoss App server 4.0.5.GA with Oracle 9.0 as database in production.
We are facing a strange problem.Some times even if we give correct user name and password authentication is failing.After trying for 3 to 4 time then it authenticates correctly.
We are not able to find out what is the problem.Even in server log files there are no exception logged.

Please help us as it is very critical for us.

Regards,
Rashmi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051154#4051154

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051154