[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Farm Deployment with UDP not working

RedChili do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 02:22:54 EDT 2007

Sorry for the late answer...
Meanwhile I switched to 4.2.0GA and tried again.
What I've seen now is that the application is actually deployed to the other nodes but it takes really long when using UDP as protocol for JGroups. The deployment of a 33Mb EAR takes between 8 and 15 minutes. But it's done correctly.

If thats normal I guess I can live with it, but if there are any options to speed this up I'd appreciate if you can tell me how.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051179#4051179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051179