[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Stateless minimum pool size

jimmycallaghan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 03:37:46 EDT 2007

OK. Well I've got a Stateless Session Bean (EJB3) that does a load of initialisation (hibernate) in it's @PostConstruct method. I don't really want this initialisation to be done every time I use the bean so I was hoping to pool a few of them and take them from the pool as required. It's killing performance at the moment because they don't seem to be pooled. Thus, I was trying to force there to be a minimum of five bean instances in the method ready pool.

If this is not possible, is there another clever way I can do the initialisation and reference it in the bean?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051210#4051210

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051210