[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Error to deploy with 4.2: java.lang.IncompatibleClassCha

mavalla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 05:05:42 EDT 2007

I found out that if I remove the jsf-libs folder in jboss-web.deployer (deploy/jboss-web.deployer/jsf-libs) and remove the entries related to jsf in the web.xml file (deploy/jboss-web.deployer/conf/web.xml) everything starts up fine.

It is not a very clean solution, but it is working for now.

I don't understand what the interference problem could be, because as I said, we are not using JSF at all.

If someone finds out the reason of the error, please, let us know.

Thank you again,
               Jose Manuel Valladares

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051236#4051236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051236