[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: process behavior

ricardomarques do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 06:45:36 EDT 2007

Ronald, thanks for your answer...

"kukeltje" wrote : you probably meant to say: I guess that it should NOT give me this results, because i'm not on the node "evaluate request" (i guess).

Yup you are right :)

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | Well, don't guess, be sure... turn up the log level to debug (log4j), see what happens.... report back with your own analysis of the log, not just post the log itself without that.

Well, I'm still begining in jbpm so... my interpretation of the logs doesn't tell me much, yet on the database, the task instance for my current process instance is pointig to entry evaluation that means his bypass the first node.

About my code:

I'm using this code to start a instance and get it on my task lisk:

  | cmd = new StartProcessInstanceCommand();
  |
  | cmd.setProcessId(Long.parseLong(pid));
  | cmd.setActorId(userName);
  |
  | getCommandService().execute(cmd);

To start a work on a task I use:

Command cmd = new StartWorkOnTaskCommand(this.getTid(), false);

where this.tid, is the task instance id, and then to get the transitions:

this.availableTransitions = new ArrayList<Transition>();
  |           Iterator iter = tl.iterator();
  |           while (iter.hasNext()) {
  |             Transition transition = (Transition) iter.next();
  |
  |             availableTransitions.add(transition);
  |           }

I agree with you Ronald when u say that is a basic error, but we get lots of those when we are learning.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051262#4051262

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051262