[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Class loading problem

Jump do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 14:04:38 EDT 2007

"Lightguard" wrote : Probably shouldn't matter, but try cleaning out your tmp and work directories in Jboss then redeploying.  Also check the JBOSS_HOME/server/which_server_name_you_use/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/jsf-libs dir and see if there's a copy of facelets in there (if you haven't already).

Actually, tmp directory is locked in runtime and server cleans it up while shutdowning. There is only default jboss configuration in my server. There no other TagHandle.class files in my jboss, except one in web-inf/lib adn another in deploy/tmp

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051487#4051487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051487