[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Is there any web interface to view JBoss server log dynamica

sepgs2004 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 14:24:53 EDT 2007

I always go to the server location (for example, C:\jboss_lomboz_32\server\default\log) and look into the log file. I worked with Oracle App Server, used to have an Enterprise Manager Console, where I can see the log file contents and refresh them by a click...

Could anyone help me locating this.

Purpose: We are developing a immature J2EE product. QA team gets lots of issues. Sometimes, as you know, Log file content is so helpful to track the issue. QA does not want to send the outdated log file (since logfile has a size limit).

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051496#4051496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051496