[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - ClassLoading questions

viniciuscarvalho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 16:13:54 EDT 2007

Hi there! According to http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossClassLoadingUseCases
When I have a non-scoped deploy, and a version of a class on my server/default/lib and on my war/lib I get the version loaded by the first UCL (the 2nd scenario on the page).

Well I give it a try. Created a simple class with a method. Put a version on the server lib and one on the web archive lib. It is loading the version from the web archive always.

I'm using JBoss 4.2.0.GA. I've checked the docs and they mention a WAR classloader that if servlet 2.3 is enabled it loads first from the WEB archive than from the parent. How do I know if am I using this model?

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051532#4051532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051532