[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <s:fileUpload> NPE

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 16:40:47 EDT 2007

Hey,

just to mention:

- If I replace Seam's 'fileUpload' tag with Myfaces one it works well and the file gets uploaded.

- Something is very odd, even if I bind the tag with a varabile/backend seam component that does not exist it doesnt throw a 'property not found' exception when the page gets rendered,

it renders the file component anyway and for sure it never calls the setMethod of the property binded to the 'data' parameter of the tag.

As always, many thanks,

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051539#4051539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051539