[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Where is digester ??

jmiguel77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 17:59:26 EDT 2007

Hi:

I downloaded the jboss-4.2.0-GA and tried to deploy and application i developed for 4.0.5

First of all, myfaces is gone, so i had to get rid of it in my web.xml and figure out what other components i could use

But that is not the thing here. When i tried to deploy my app the server log told me that there was no Digester class (org/apache/commons/digester/Digester)

In the 4.0.5 it was in the [server]\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\jsf-libs\ (along with some other jakarta-commons)

Now in the 4.2.0 in the folder [server]\deploy\jboss-web.deployer\jsf-libs\ there are no commons

Is it supossed to be this way ??? Where should i include the jakarta common Digester in 4.2.0 ?? Why is it not present ???

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051552#4051552

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051552