[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - faces-config 1.1 or 1.2

awhitford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 20:53:55 EDT 2007

>From Michael Yuan's blog, he instructs to update the /WEB-INF/faces-config.xml file to add the SeamELResolver using the new JSF 1.2 XML schema declaration...

Looking at a fresh seam-gen application (from 1.3.0.ALPHA), I see that faces-config still has the 1.1 dtd and it has no SeamELResolver...  I thought this was important for JBoss 4.2 / JSF 1.2 compliance.

Should that be updated?  Or is Michael's advice not necessary?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051562#4051562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051562