[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Injection and relation between components

rmemoria do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 23:05:27 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm using JBOSS 4.0.5 and SEAM 1.2.1

I don't know if it's a bug or my (wrong) way of using components.

I have a long running conversation and a java bean component declared like this:

@Name("drugOrderHome")
  | public class DrugOrderHome extends EntityHome<DrugOrder>{
  | 	private static final long serialVersionUID = 2666375478687085792L;
  |
  | 	@In(create=true)
  | 	private SourceConsumptionHome sourceConsumptionHome;

this entityHome component remains in memory until the end of the conversation. And there are several requests during the conversation .

PROBLEM: The state of the component injected (sourceConsumptionHome) is lost between every request inside the long running conversation, while the DrugOrderHome component remains intact.

Is this a feature or a bug? Is there a way of preserving the state of the injected component?

Regards,
Ricardo Memória

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051572#4051572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051572