[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Stateless minimum pool size

jimmycallaghan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 04:41:48 EDT 2007

Thanks for your help mate... In the end I've opted for a little change in the architecture. Previously I was building the session factory etc in the post construct method for each bean. Now, when I need the session factory and a new session I get it from JNDI. If it isn't there, I create it and add it into JNDI first. This way I'm only getting the initialisation done once.

However, it seems I've got some reading to do on configuration of pools!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051628#4051628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051628