[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm mail tag no cc attribute, from field hardcoded in the M

naseem.k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 06:34:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using jbpm 3.2.1. I found no cc attribute in the Mail.java class. My question is what should one do to mark a mail as cc.

Secondly, I found that from field of the mail is also hardcoded in the Mail class, In my process definition, I have following requirement:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051656#4051656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051656