[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + Maven + Richfaces + softeu

-Arthur- do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 07:17:19 EDT 2007

"maku01" wrote : "Lightguard" wrote : Is it the seam references that are giving you a hard time or the richfaces stuff?
  | The maven plugin from softeu define a dependency like this:
  |
  | <dependency>
  |   | <groupId>jboss.seam.profiles</groupId>
  |   | <artifactId>seam-ajax4jsf</artifactId>
  |   | <version>${seam.version}</version>
  |   | <scope>compile</scope>
  |   | </dependency>
  |
  |  But the webapp is not able to resolve the richfaces tags when I run the app (the html of the browser contains the <rich:..> tags)
  |
  | When I comment the dependency above out and use something like this instead:
  |
  | <dependency>
  |   | 	<groupId>org.richfaces</groupId>
  |   | 	<artifactId>richfaces</artifactId>
  |   | 	<version>3.0.0</version>
  |   | <dependency>
  |
  | I get an exception like this:
  |
  | 05.06.2007 18:13:34 org.jboss.seam.jsf.AbstractSeamPhaseListener WARNUNG: There should only be one Seam phase listener per application
  | java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: [Ljava.lang.String;
  |         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)

Go to your maven repo and open yourRepoPath/jboss/seam/profiles/seam-ajax4jsf and open the pom.xml

Here you find transitive artifacts.
Comment out the ajax4jsf artifact.

Now go to your projects pom and add the following:

  | <dependency>
  | 	<groupId>org.richfaces</groupId>
  | 	<artifactId>richfaces</artifactId>
  | 	<version>your version</version>
  |           <exclusions>
  |             <exclusion>
  |              <groupId>org.ajax4jsf</groupId>
  |              <artifactId>ajax4jsf</artifactId>
  |           </exclusion>
  |         </exclusions>
  | <dependency>
  |
  | <dependency>
  | 	<groupId>org.ajax4jsf</groupId>
  | 	<artifactId>ajax4jsf</artifactId>
  | 	<version>your version</version>
  | </dependency>

assuming you have installed ajax4jsf in your repository.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051669#4051669

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051669