[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen: What is it good for?

hstang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 08:48:04 EDT 2007

Even though I don't rely on seam-gen, I do use it some times to see how to enable certain services/features of Seam through through the generated configuration as they already lay out the ground work for a working Seam application.  As well, the generated code could give you some ideas and/or general guidelines as to how Seam applications should be built.  I think it's a useful tool for helping newbies getting quickly off the ground without having to fuss around with configuration.  Take it for what it is.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051703#4051703

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051703