[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - setting up cluster on JBoss 4.2.0 GA (messaging conflict)

mohali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 10:18:07 EDT 2007

I am setting up the cluster of two nodes on windows XP but having problems starting up even a single node. I have taken the base server/all configuration as the starting point and adding on my application specific configuration to it.  I have also added JBoss messaging (1.2.0 GA) to it (instead of using default jms which lacks clustering support). Now that seems to conflicts with jms which is installed with all configuration that seems to be used for clustering (not sure). Currently I am getting the following error:

--- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
ObjectName: jboss.messaging:service=PersistenceManager
  State: NOTYETINSTALLED
  Depends On Me:
    jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer

Seems like this may be because there is a PersistenceManager defined in JBoss messaging and also in deploy-hasingleton/jms that comes with server/all config. So my question is What, if it all can I strip off from messaging components/services in server/all configuration so that it does not conflict with JBoss messaging or is it just a matter of changing the service names like PersistenceManager in this case?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051744#4051744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051744