[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How can I end/destroy other conversations different from

bgrossi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 11:03:51 EDT 2007

I found Manager.destroyConversation(String conversationId, ContextAdaptor session) that solves my problem, but it's private... I'm copied the code in my above method (replacing conversationEntry.end()/destroy()), and it works fine..

  | Lifecycle.destroyConversationContext(new ServletRequestImpl(request, id);
  | ConversationEntries.instance().removeConversationEntry(id);

This method can be public? Or create a helper method Manager.destroyConversation(String conversationId)?

To get session's ContextAdaptor, I create new ServletRequestImpl(request)... Can I obtain this object from any other manner?

Thanks,
Bruno E. Grossi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051769#4051769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051769