[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Isolated EAR deployment and endorsed jars

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 12:51:22 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : I have followed the steps on the wiki to ensure that i have two isolated deployments (ear-deployer, call-by-value, jbossweb etc).

My understanding is that inorder to achieve classloader isolation, you just have to do some configurations to your applications and not to the files that you mentioned above. Here's a reference of what needs to be done:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ClassLoadingConfiguration

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051824#4051824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051824