[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: using EL for variable ID's within columns

koenhandekyn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 16:44:03 EDT 2007

sorry, it seems that that solves my question at the generation side.

but what is the best way to "regenerate" that ID within the loop to be able to point to it from within javascript as below?

i checked and it seems indeed that JSF is creating something like a fully qualified ID when i look in the generated HTML:

new ModalPanel('InvoiceApproveTaskInstanceListForm:_id59:1:modelPanelID' ...

but this doesn't help me very much is it seems now even more complex to regenate the full id ?

probably i'm missing something simple here ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051894#4051894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051894