[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Duplicate SOAP body/envelope tags in SOAP message

jopere do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 6 18:47:30 EDT 2007

I have determined that the problem is that I need to be able to clear the soap headers before calling the second web service.  What's happening is that the second web service is being wrapped in the env/body tags from the first web service, which is why I am geeting multiple tags.  I determined this by writing my own code that creates a SOAP message and sends it to the web service.  The web service replies correctly.

Does anyone know how to clear the SOAP headers or in some other way to get this to work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051924#4051924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051924