[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: JBoss 4.2 + JSF RI 1.2 + Tomahawk 1.1.5 - duplicate IDs

djr667 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 02:29:06 EDT 2007

Forgot to say, my duplicates are in a t:dataTable (plus jscookmenu support is broken).

MyFaces and Tomahawk had ID generation 'compatibility issues' with JSF RI in the past, which
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1010 indicates needs a fix in the JSF RI. All this occured around the time Tomahawk 1.1.4 was coming out (as far as I recollect).

A colleague also saw on some official Java site (cannot find link) which indicates that using a 'binding' attribute can cause 'issues' with duplicate IDs on the JSF RI 1.2 - my tables do define a binding.

Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051973#4051973

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051973