[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: problem calling webservice from client

sashaxiv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 03:42:38 EDT 2007

when i execute the client it askes me for a class, whick does not exists.

  | class: localhost.jbossws.services.Sesion.jaxws.EmpresaNotFoundExceptionBean could not be found
  | 	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.modeler.RuntimeModeler.getClass(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.modeler.RuntimeModeler.processExceptions(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.modeler.RuntimeModeler.processRpcMethod(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.modeler.RuntimeModeler.processMethod(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.modeler.RuntimeModeler.processClass(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.modeler.RuntimeModeler.buildRuntimeModel(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.ServiceContextBuilder.processAnnotations(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.ServiceContextBuilder.completeServiceContext(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.processServiceContext(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.createEndpointIFBaseProxy(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.sun.xml.internal.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(Unknown Source)
  | 	at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Unknown Source)
  | 	at com.satdatatelecom.satdataweb.model.session.facade.webservice.SessionFacadeWSImpl.<init>(SessionFacadeWSImpl.java:47)
  | 	at com.satdatatelecom.satdataweb.data.DataUsuario.getSessionFacade(DataUsuario.java:69)
  | 	at com.satdatatelecom.satdataweb.gui.login.DoLogin.doLogin(DoLogin.java:182)
  | 	at com.satdatatelecom.satdataweb.gui.login.thread.LoginThread.run(LoginThread.java:90)
  | ***InternalErrorException

my class is named empresaNotFoundException. Why is it asking me for a class with the same name concatenating it with bean?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051988#4051988

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4051988