[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem injecting (@In) entityManger in TestNG unit test

roger_goldman2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 07:32:05 EDT 2007

Thanks Gavin.  Would you agree that this would be a useful thing to be able to do, or is there a better way to write unit tests that need to access to the EntityManager?

I'm not sure exactly how the annotations are implemented but your reply seems to imply that the @In would only be looked at when the class is either first loaded, or when the object is first instantiated.  If this is the case, is there a way to ask Seam to "re-scan" this class/object for Seam-specific annotations and do whatever it would normally do if it were to load/instantiate the class/object itself?

... Or perhaps ask Seam to deal with the class first, and then "hand it over" to TestNG?

I think Seam is a great invention and would love to see it become adopted more broadly.  Great work, Gavin & Seam Team!

Regards,

/rag

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052070#4052070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052070