[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: iGoogle Style portel selection for dashboard

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 07:49:34 EDT 2007

It is kinda difficult to achieve properly. I think that you should have a custom theme that would embed the markup and javascript necessary for that.

If you want to work on that, I can certainly help you. It is not part of the scope of 2.6.

However we are also looking at having RichFaces drag and drop component to work in a portlet env and leverage it for the page layout editor.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052079#4052079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052079