[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Listening Database Failover

kanth_seenu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 08:04:49 EDT 2007

I am using jboss-4.0.5.GA and MySQL 5.0

My default-ds.xml configuration is
... <connection-url>jdbc:mysql://test1,test2/TESTDB?zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull&failOverReadOnly=false</connection-url>

I want to do some specifc operations whenever a database failover occurs.
I would like to know, how to implement the listener for failover, and what are the configurations needed in jboss

Posting it here as suggested by Brian in JBoss Clustering Forum Moderator (I Hope)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052085#4052085

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052085