[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss (Tomcat) blocks connections

Rantanohneplan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 09:12:09 EDT 2007

Hi!

I'm just working on AJAX and made a little test-project for myself. The project contains three servlets.

First Servlet contains just the JavaScript to create HttpRequests and write the response into a div-container.
Second Servlet contains the text which is the response of the HttpRequest.
Third Servlet contains a Textfield and a Button to change the text on second servlet.

Everything works fine but when I opened a few browser windows to test the performance i realized that my tomcat doesn't allow more than eight browser windows. I implemented a System.out.println at the beginning of the doGet-method of first servlet. The result is that I could see that my tomcat isn't able to call the doGet-method of the ninth browser window. But the config allows 250 threads, i think. So, what could be wrong? Any ideas?

Greetings,
Rantan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052122#4052122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052122