[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam.invalidateSession issue

lcoetzee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 12:16:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

we have been using the Seam.invalidateSession for a long time with great success. Very recently this seems to have stopped working (just tested with a very new Seam cvs build...(Thu Jun  7 18:14:16 SAST 2007)). For some reason my session does not get invalidated.

I have also tried to end my session with ServletSession.instance().invalidate(). Again without any success.

Testing the Seam.invalidateSession on a a slightly older Seam CVS build (few days ago) seems to work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Louis

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052220#4052220