[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: session persistence and cluster cache (4.0.3 SP1)

ablevine1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 13:22:28 EDT 2007

That is rather unfortunate as it poses a bit of  problem for my company in that, when we upgrade our production ear, our sessions are lost.  Is there another way around this issue?? Currently we distribute the war to our 3 app servers in a staggered fashion, allowing for about 2 minutes in between the dist to each server in order to allow for the app to restart, but we still occasionally lose sessions.  Would using farming instead of our own distribution technique take care of this problem??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052245#4052245

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052245