[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM and macs

james_hays do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 15:30:44 EDT 2007

"jdickins" wrote : Hi all,

  | As a mac user trying to test out jBPM to see if it would work for an archiving group, I was distressed to find no JBossIDE download for those of us running OSX. Am I missing something or does JBoss not support OSX? If anyone knows any work arounds I would love the help. Thanks,
  |
  | Jdickins

JBossIDE needs eclipse, which isn't limited to non-mac machines.  It should work fine.  I develop with all the jboss products without any issues on OS X.

Also, this is just a side note and a personal preference, but you don't need anything in the jbossIDE to work with anything jboss produces.  In fact, it'll often slow you down.  Just my 2 cents.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052281#4052281

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052281