[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - integrating jbosswiki with ldap authentication

onewingaengel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 17:23:22 EDT 2007

I'm having a problem and not sure what to share.  Please bear with me.

I'm trying to authenticate jbosswiki with ldap.

I currently have jboss portal authenticating with ldap.  However, when it comes time for editing the wiki pages, one can not do so unless the wiki has authenticated them.

I'm at a loss on how to authenticate jbosswiki with ldap.   My only idea is to setup jbosswiki to use container-based authentication.  I have no idea on how to do this.  Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052320#4052320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052320