[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Interrupting a Conversation to Start Another

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 17:41:30 EDT 2007

Reading Chapter 6 of the documentation now.  Thanks, Gavin.

How could I access the conversationList object in code?  This would be useful for me so that if the user logs off, then I could persist the data related to the conversations and then retrieve later at next logon so the user could see what needs his attention.  Of course, in that case I am not sure how to put these items in conversation scope again.  Hmm.

Is there a better approach to this scenario then the one I just suggested?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052331#4052331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052331