[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: failed to add topic in JBM 1.3

xkong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 22:30:39 EDT 2007

Hi  Peter,
     I should point out all the configuration works with messaging 1.2 in JBoss 4.0.5.
     The client code is stand alone. It call lookup all pre-configured destination coming with the package of 1.3.
     The topicName was passed as an arguement to the method, which was set as a static field in the calling code as

  | private static final String TOPIC_NAME = "/topic/xCacheInvalidationTopic";

the jndi.properties looks like:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052367#4052367

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052367