[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - problem accessing jbpm-console (jbpm 3.2.1 GA) on weblogic s

naseem.k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 02:32:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using jBPM version 3.2.1 GA. I tried to deploy the jbpm-console.war on weblogic server 8.1.

I managed to deploy it on weblogic. I resolved all the issues which are coming on weblogic like problem of antlr related to hibernate 3.1 and weblogic 8.1. Secondly I faced problem in query parser class that I changed to ASTQueryTranslatorFactory from ClassicQueryTransactionFactory as I am using hibernate verion 3.1.

There is no error on the console at the time of deployment. weblogic console shows successful deployment message.

Now when I tried to access the URL: http://localhost:7001/jbpm-console/search/tasks.html, I got exception on the browser.

anonymous wrote : java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
  | 	at org.jbpm.webapp.tag.jbpm.JbpmLibrary.(JbpmLibrary.java:59)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
  | 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
  | 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
  | 	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
  | 	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:308)
  | 	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)
  | Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
  | 	at java.util.Hashtable.get(Hashtable.java:333)
  | 	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:233)
  | 	at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:209)
  | 	at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:351)
  | 	at org.jbpm.webapp.tag.jbpm.renderer.ButtonRenderer.(Unknown Source)
  | 	... 46 more

Please help. What could be the cause of this exception?

Warm Regards,
Naseem

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052398#4052398

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052398