[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Interrupting a Conversation to Start Another

neilac333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 03:15:55 EDT 2007

Your approach is certainly viable and pretty simple, and it has occurred to me as a possible solution.  Of course, I would argue a lot of the solutions provided by Seam could be accomplished through clever persistence mechanisms as well.

My question therefore was meant to address the possibility that Seam had something to address this requirement "out-of-the-box" so that I didn't have to.  After all, from what I have read, the business process context manages the state of a business process across roles and logins, and something similar could be in play for the scenario I described.

If that isn't the case, then the solution you suggested is probably where I would go.  However, I would still need to know how to access and manipulate the conversationList in code.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052415#4052415

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052415