[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: problem calling webservice from client

sashaxiv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 04:31:26 EDT 2007

i could solve the problem adding a pluging to eclipse to show wsdl files. I was calling an url incorrect.

Now the client connect to jboss and execute a simple webservice echo, but my service to login crashes, with a error i can`t undestand.

The client connects the administration server (jboss) and when i print what is it doing, it prints corrects values and it returns the correct loginVO object, but when it returns to the client i receive the next exception from jboss:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052441#4052441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052441