[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: 4.0.5 to 4.2.0 upgrade and JBossTS

djr667 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 08:16:40 EDT 2007

Where is the JBossTS config file? I do not see 'allowMultipleLastResources' as a MBean property on TransactionManagerService.

Extra work: the phrase "This is transactionally unsafe and should not be relied on" implies that we should modify our legacy systems to use XA transactions and not depend on this option. 'Not recommended' implies we should stop doing it real soon now.

Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052551#4052551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052551