[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Timer not starting from method with @Create annotation.

maniappan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 09:14:26 EDT 2007

Hi Pete
I have the exceptions caught for the scheduler, processor methods as well as the place where I invoke the saveAndSchedule() method. Don't see any other exception raised. The exception seems to happen after certain time period(I see all the relevant operations completed on the schedule object by that time like closing the JDBC connection, invalidating the objects etc.) after which the exception pasted by me is thrown at the end.

I am not sure if I saw the right source here, org/jboss/ejb/txtimer/TimerImpl.java code seem to throw this exception on some timeout, not sure what could cause this timeout in my case.
-- Mani.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052569#4052569

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052569