[jboss-user] [O'Reilly JBoss 3.0/4.0 Workbook] - Re: How to change JBoss server Default configuration fron 'd

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 10:30:19 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : how can i customize jboss jbpm

Have you read the jBPM documentation? If you have, and you have specific questions about a specific configuration topic, you can ask in the jBPM forum. http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=217

anonymous wrote : and how can i add my own jsp's?

I do not know what you are asking. Are you asking how to deploy a web application?  If so, copy the war file to server/xxx/deploy. Also, read the documentation!

Finally, do not add unrelated questions to the end of a 1-year old discussion; you should have asked this in Beginners Corner.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052604#4052604

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052604