[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Usage of pooledTaskInstanceList

campi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 8 12:57:50 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have a question regarding the use of the pooledTaskInstanceList

I need to inject this component into a SLSB because I need to filter the List before using it into a datatable (some users from different entity have the same actor assigned because they have the same role within the application, but a user in a entity shouldn't be able to seen the task of an user in another entity)

I have try to do it by injecting the component :

  | @In(value="#{org.jboss.seam.core.pooledTaskInstanceList}",required=false)
  | private PooledTaskInstanceList pooledTaskInstanceList;

If you have any idea, this will be very helpful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4052672#4052672

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4052672